Connecting People To Nature
By connecting people with nature we raise awareness and facilitate giving to help protect wild places and the wildlife living there.
What We Do
At NTOTA we bring together amazing environmentalists with people who also care about saving the planet. We are not ecologists, but a passionate group of people that want to protect the environment by spreading the word and connecting as many people as possible to nature… oh and have some fun along the way. Even though we are not scientists, we know a number of really cool ones (see our expert advisors). They will help and guide us forward on our journey.
- Develop projects that heighten environmental awareness.
- Engage and teach local community members on how to protect their environmental resources.
- Conduct scientific research with a goal of helping to protect resources for future generations.
- Facilitate the use of technology to help protect the environment.
How to Contribute to NTOTA
There are 3 ways to contribute to our fundraising activities.
- Directly donate to NTOTA, knowing 100% of your donation goes to the causes you’re supporting.
- Join an adventure in the field and get closer to nature. Check out our Get in the Field Adventure page for some ideas of how to help environmentalists and scientists doing incredible work in the water or on the ground.
- Attend an event. Maybe we’ll watch a short film together, maybe an expert will speak, maybe we’ll check out art created by local artists supporting environmentalism…. No matter what, we’ll have a great time getting together, learning, and all working to help a good cause.
Below are examples of our activities…